Grateful for the Relationships with my Professors

"Throughout my time at Creighton University, the Exercise Science faculty has pushed me to be a well-rounded student. The faculty and staff are passionate about what they teach and are more than happy to assist students with whatever they need. As an Exercise Science major, it is possible to get involved with research early on and learn the ropes of working on a research project alongside our faculty. Along with many options for undergraduate research, students have the opportunity to have cadaver lab through Anatomy and learn how to administer many exercise tests. I can confidently say the Exercise Science Department prepared me for Occupational Therapy school and I am grateful for the relationships I have built with my professors."

Maggie Griffin, Class of 2017
Creighton University Occupational Therapy
Class of 2020