Support and Guidance

"While many students graduating from Creighton University with a degree in Exercise Science will be joining a Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy or Medicine Program, this degree offers more than that. I will be joining a Masters of Athletic Training program upon graduation from Creighton and I credit my acceptance to the rigorous curriculum and amazing faculty and staff of the Exercise Science Department. 
Coming into Creighton, I was undecided upon what my major would be, but after taking some of the electives that Exercise Science Department offers, I found that this major was the best fit for me. This Department prepares you physically and mentally for post-graduate studies, and that is evident by the many students going on to graduate programs. Exercise Science sparked my interest in Athletic Training and guided me down the right path to becoming a Certified Athletic Trainer and I am grateful for the education, support and guidance I received from the Exercise Science Department."

Brendyn Kaintz, Class of 2013 
Masters Degree in Athletic Training Program
University of Nebraska at Omaha