Unique Experiences


"I am beyond grateful for the unique experiences, terrific relationships, and wonderful memories that the Exercise Science department has given me over the course of my Creighton career. This department allowed me to pursue topics in classroom, laboratory, and research settings that I was genuinely interested in. Whether I was testing a client in Laboratory Methods, observing an abnormal gait in Biomechanics, or examining a cadaver in Human Anatomy, I was consistently amazed at the breadth of knowledge demonstrated by Creighton's Exercise Science department. I would recommend this department to any pre-health professional who is looking to gain a deeper understanding of health, the human body, and the associations between them." 

Kevin Mugno, Class of 2017
Yale School of Medicine-Physician Associate Program
Class of 2021